Forum Authority

Full Version: I wish I got designing Skills!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to learn graphics designing, please give me some good free softwares for beginners. I'd like to learn by myself, I can't afford classes. So I need a good learning software for beginners, thank you. Might I add that I got zero designing abilities. Never learnt before in my life. Some advice please, thanks so much.
I would suggest looking around youtube for design videos. They have plenty ranging from logos, banners and font styles. They also have tutorials on the Internet. You could find lots of resources on deviant art and we do also have resource threads on Forum Authority.
Firstly, any software is free if you get what I mean...
Also, one thing you need for graphical design is creativity and passion. If you don't it makes it much harder, I wish I knew this sooner. Watching YouTube video's / series will help you out a lot, that's how I learned. Search the web and look around, you're sure to find something to help you out
I do graphics design and animation graphics, Banners, Logo's curom themes and heaps more, the forst thing u need is a great imagination, PSP, Image editing free programs you can find on Google and i agree, any program is free if you want it, but youtube, online programs, just have a play.
I'm interested in learning also.  I'm glad Naiwen started this thread.  There are a lot of good tips here.  I'm going to have to look into some of the things here.
Youtube my friend, youtube. You learn those things better by watching than reading. That's why youtube is your number one stop. What software? The designers at the videos will tell you exactly what you need. They will recommend you all what you need to know. And don't worry if you haven't learned anything before, nobody in this world new a single thing at some point in life.
There are hundreds if not thousands of websites and blogs out there that will help you with graphic design. I'm not sure which software you should use but one of the sites will recommend a good one