Forum Authority

Full Version: What do you like to see in a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings members of Forum Authority I have a very open question to ask you all, that is what exactly do you like to see in a forum? More specifically what would you like to see implemented into Forum Authority. 

I'm currently brainstorming as to what we could implement into Forum Authority to make the site bigger and better and more approachable for everyone and anyone. This could be theme tweaks, implementations, changes etc. 

I want Forum Authority to be more than just your general forum niche. I want Forum Authority to expand and transform into something bigger and better. If you do have any suggestions feel free to let me know below.
I'd like to see an online community, where members are truly like a family to each other.
I think that in general this community has the benefits and could make it far. The theme is sleek and clean, the board does not have a million forums and it is pretty well presented. I do however think that there could be some addons for the credit system, also I'd highly suggest in investing in advertisements. This forum has a lot of potential, just lacks activity.
Forum  looks and feels great as it currently.. just nickle worth of advice if I may. Keep plugins count to very minimum no matter how stable they are.
Personally, I like to see an administrator that sticks to his own vision, and one that has clear goals for their site. Also, keeping the site stocked with content is a huge factor in growing the forum.
(04-15-2017, 09:52 AM)__James__ Wrote: [ -> ]Forum  looks and feels great as it currently.. just nickle worth of advice if I may. Keep plugins count to very minimum no matter how stable they are.

To an extent I would agree about the minimum plugins however bringing key features to the forum does require plugins and sometimes more is better than none at all. 

(04-15-2017, 08:14 PM)SeanC Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I like to see an administrator that sticks to his own vision, and one that has clear goals for their site. Also, keeping the site stocked with content is a huge factor in growing the forum.

I would agree with this statement however as in the case for forum authority we do have a vision for the site and for the content part I will be doing my best to make sure the forum is stocked.
(04-15-2017, 08:28 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2017, 08:14 PM)SeanC Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I like to see an administrator that sticks to his own vision, and one that has clear goals for their site. Also, keeping the site stocked with content is a huge factor in growing the forum.

I would agree with this statement however as in the case for forum authority we do have a vision for the site and for the content part I will be doing my best to make sure the forum is stocked.

I wasn't referring directly to you, just simply what I think is important. Sorry for the confusion.
Maybe a place to discuss about our health and lifestyle, most general boards got such a forum as they're the most important things in our lives, in my view, at least.
(08-31-2017, 09:39 PM)Naiwen Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a place to discuss about our health and lifestyle, most general boards got such a forum as they're the most important things in our lives, in my view, at least.

Indeed, that's why forum authority has the personal section for all topics specifically related to you. :)
Pages: 1 2