Forum Authority

Full Version: Swimming.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you like to swim? If so do you like to go to leisure centres and use the facility there or maybe you have your own pool. Do you like to go to water parks and take advantage of the water slides and other activities that are held there or do you not like to swim. 

I personally don't really like swimming. I mean I will go if the occasion arises but it's not something I would regularly do.

marshmallow

I can't swim to save my life. Literally.
I loved swimming when I was a kid.  That had to be my most favorite thing in the world.  I like swimming now but I don't know if I enjoy it as much as I did when I was a kid.
I can only do doggy paddles.
I really love swimming but i do not have any swimming pool or any parks near me.
I really enjoy swimming though recent health 'crash' as it's called.  meant I couldn't go, so waste of gym membership.  For me there is a very fine line between feeling ok, and not being able to function anymore.

There is a private pool just up the road from me, I think in the summer I might go back there.  It is £40 a month though, which is a lot for me.