Forum Authority

Full Version: What's your ideal Life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to ask you, what do you value in life? What's your ideal life? What are the important things in your life right now? For me, it's respecting others and being respected, having self-esteem, being happy, perfectly healthy both mentally and physically, and having a care-free life on all life's aspects, either on the social, professional, financial, emotional and relational plans life. I also value a great deal friendship, family, and love. Being loved and loving others, no matter who they are,  and feeling worthy of good and happy things. And, I adhere to Confucius's fundamentals of how to have a happy and healthy life. I'd like to feel always blissful, and thankful for whatever I've got in life. So right now, I got my own money to spend, I'm not broke, I'm fed, clothed, got my own home.

marshmallow

I value my health, the ones I love, my art, music, and books, a roof over my head and clothes on my back. 
There are a lot of things I would improve in my life right now and a lot of things that I appreciate for the way they are. 
My ideal life would be being financially stable, living in a place where I'm constantly learning and doing new things, and being able to be with people I love.
I learned long time ago to forgive. (sometimes it takes me 3 days) but I do forgive for real, not from my mouth out, but from heart.

Forgiving sets me free of any pain caused by others and sometimes by me. I forgive my self too :)

Forgiving is such a beautiful thing to practice. It creates peace within myself. And my ideal life is exactly like the one I have today. I don't know much about tomorrow. And yesterday doesn't exist anymore.
(05-03-2017, 12:27 AM)marshmallow Wrote: [ -> ]I value my health, the ones I love, my art, music, and books, a roof over my head and clothes on my back. 
There are a lot of things I would improve in my life right now and a lot of things that I appreciate for the way they are. 
My ideal life would be being financially stable, living in a place where I'm constantly learning and doing new things, and being able to be with people I love.

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say.  Marshmallow just beat me to it.   Happy