Forum Authority

Full Version: Binge watching vs watching bit by bit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It goes for reading if like it too, and also for listening to things. Do you to binge watch or watch it chunk by chunk?

marshmallow

Depends on the time I've got on hand. On weekends if I'm not going out and I've got time, I may binge. But on normal weekdays I watch or read chunk by chunk.
my viewing varies daily. sometimes there are a lot of fave shows ill watch in a 5-6 hour stretch..other days, only 1 or 2 shows will be on.. or none at all.
It depends on the free time I have.  I'll binge watch a show if I have enough free time to do it, however, normally I can only enjoy it bit by bit because I don't have the time to binge watch.  Not unless I am on vacation or something like that.
It really all depends especially when it comes to movies for example I was watching dodgeball a true underdog story last night and I love the cast so I decided to watch another movie with similar cast called The Watch.