Forum Authority

Full Version: Time spent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much time do you spend each week on your forum/blog/website/etc.?  Do you think you spend enough time on your site or too much time on it?  How much time do you think is the right about of time to spend on a site?
i spend that much time on my pc i forget how manys hours i do on each thing.
I used to be online for several hours a long time ago but due to my career  i have to leave everything behind. I miss a lot of my online friends.
well you don't have to worry about this here. We are a friendly bunch of people.
I try to spend as much time as I can on my forum.  People can tell how much time you're spending on a site.  If you're spending a pretty good amount of time on your site, it will show and people will want to be apart of it.
Not sure about time per week but I spend a few hours on my site everyday. Most of my time is actually spent actually coding new features for the site so I would prefer to spend a lot more time on the actual site itself.
Now i am silent ninja, nobody see's me coming and going. I am less active to forums
I used to browse general forums a good 6-7 hours a day, but not many are around these days.
When I ran my own forum I was usually online for a good 4-5 hours, grew bored eventually as I was the only admin that was doing work.

Now days, I'm focused on my hosting project, a good 6-8 hours per day providing support to my customers. and the odd browse elsewhere.
(05-10-2017, 12:55 AM)JennyorAlice Wrote: [ -> ]How much time do you spend each week on your forum/blog/website/etc.?  Do you think you spend enough time on your site or too much time on it?  How much time do you think is the right about of time to spend on a site?

All day/night if my g/f didn't use the computer! hehehe