Forum Authority

Full Version: Singing to yourself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you like hearing your own voice? I do, I think I got a beautiful voice and lots of people said so of me. I like to sing to myself or go to karaoke.
I do it every so often.
haha i don't like my sound, it's no use for singing.

marshmallow

I sing to myself a lot. There's a song going on in my heart almost constantly.
I sign to myself, but the I'm in a choir so I practise just walking around singing what I can remember.
I see myself humming along to some music that I really enjoy and if I'm feeling very eager then maybe I will sing along.
I greatly enjoy singing, whether it's on my own or around other people. I sing to myself a lot, either songs stuck in my head or songs I make up about what I'm doing at the given time.
My life currently revolves around vocal training and singing(though I'm not good at all) so I do love singing. As far as singing to myself goes, absolutely. For one, I spend a lot of time doing vocal warm ups and training my voice to sound the way I want it to sound(unsuccessfully LOL!). I also sing along to songs when I'm by myself and that relaxes me and eases my nerves.