Forum Authority

Full Version: Pirates of the Caribbeans : Dead Man tells no Tale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I went to see : "Pirates of the Caribbeans : Dead man tells no tale." I'd like to review it for you in 7 parts : 1. Plot. 2. Genre. 3 Cast. 4. : Visual effects. 5. Music. 6. Dialogue. 7. Final thoughts and rating.

1. Plot : A female astronomer/horologist got the map to a treasure called the Trident, which lots of pirates, even the British Empire wants to find. It's rumored that the one who got it ruled the sea and it could break any curse. Young Henry X ( I didn't get his family name), who's father is Orlando Bloom's character from the first movie, wishes to break his father's curse, and for that, he needs it. Only this orphan girl branded to be a witch can read the map and find it from a diary her father left her. I thought the plot was overly used, but still quite new.

2. Genres : Adventure, supernatural, family, comedy, all of them I love.

3. Cast : Loved the main female lead, don't know her actress's name, but did a great job. And I loved Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow, hilarious per usual. I also loved young Henry's actor's play. His acting skills were great.

4. Visual Effects : They were simply stunning. The sea, the wind, the stars, the Trident's sparkles.

5. Music : I loved it's familiar tune, the same old Pirates of the Caribbeans's melody, they didn't change anything in it's music. Simply awed at it.

6. Dialogue : I thought the dialogue was funny, Jack Sparrow was full of wisecracks and sarcasm and jokes as usual, it was very witty and comical.

7. Brief resume : it was a fun family/adventure/supernatural movie. An 8/10 for me. The cast was overall good, although the plot a little weak, but Johnny made up for it.
I too watched the movie last day. The movie was much as i  expected  but Over all the movie was so great. Surely there will be a new episode
I'll be fully reading this review after I see the movie. Looks fulfilling though.