Forum Authority

Full Version: Transformers 5 : The last Knight : my 1st Western action science-fiction Movie Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I saw with the same friend : “Transformers 5 : The last Knight.” Although the critics were pretty harsh on it, I myself quite enjoyed it. I wish to review it in 8 parts for you : 1. Plot Themes. 2. Genres. 3. Music. 4. CGI. 5. Dialogue. 6 Cast. 7. Major Characters. 8. Overall Thoughts and final rating.

1. Plot Themes : Good vs evil, Alien vs our race, Arthurian myth and scientific explanation for magic, refreshing plot for once, well-made story, explaining the Transformers’ origins. Made better sense than the 4th movie.

2. Genres : Action, science-fiction, fantasy, romance, PG 13. I liked the blend of action, sci-fi and fantasy, only a little romance at the end. Not for kids under 13 because it’s very violent, some scenes might scare them.

3. Music : The same Transformers’ tune for the cartoon series which I loved as a child.

4.CGI : stunning visual effects.

5. Dialogue : Was a lot better than the last movie in the series. I liked the jokes between the British and the Americans and French, they weren’t racist at all, just respectfully making fun of them.

6. Cast : I liked the male lead’s acting as well as the female lead.

7. Major Characters : Prime is my favorite character and I liked the main villain.

8. Overall Thoughts and rating : I found it better than what the critics made it and I’d give it a higher rating and at least the story made sense, unlike in the previous one. The battle scenes were awesome and the interaction between the characters better. My final rating : 8/10. On a final note, I think it’s a highly underrated movie.

If you seen this one, please feel free to debate with me on it.
That seems like you really enjoyed the movie with a rating of 8/10. I may go see it at some point, as from what I've seen in the trailers it looks good.