Forum Authority

Full Version: Sunglasses.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favourite brand of sunglasses or what is your favourite style? 

For myself I would say Ray-Ban is currently my favourite and a product line of theirs is my favourite style called wayfares. I had recently bought a pair they look really good, but I'm looking for a mirrored pair of sunglasses also from them.
I use no brand sunglasses, a few bucks a pair.
Well, Amazon is one of my favorite brand. Buying online means saving time and money. So, I generally buy fashion accessories from the internet. Accessories include wholesale designer sunglasses, watch and sometimes also buy some clothes. Few days back I purchased wholesale sunglasses from City Sunglass.
[Image: IMG_9162-copy.jpg]
Got myself a new pair of New Wayfarer and ClubMaster Ray Bans the other day love both of them.
(02-14-2019, 11:44 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Got myself a new pair of New Wayfarer and ClubMaster Ray Bans the other day love both of them.

Devastated - seem to have lost both of my Oakley sunglasses :(
I don't have any brand. I am okay with any brands but it should be comfortable.
(02-18-2019, 03:42 AM)MaxBill Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any brand. I am okay with any brands but it should be comfortable.

Absolutely!
(02-17-2019, 04:50 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2019, 11:44 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Got myself a new pair of New Wayfarer and ClubMaster Ray Bans the other day love both of them.

Devastated - seem to have lost both of my Oakley sunglasses :(

Its horrible losing sunglasses, especially expensive ones!