Forum Authority

Full Version: Time spent on playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much time do you spend playing video games?  Do you think you spend too much time playing video games?  Why or why not?
I think I spend the perfect amount of time playing games, to be honest. Not too much but not too little either.
I spend a fair amount of time on my Xbox playing games, If I have quite a lot of time on my hands I will go through and play the campaign of a game or spend hours in multiplayer, daily.
How much time I spend on playing a game will depend on how much free time I have.  If I have a day off, I can play for a while.  If I have to work, I'm lucky if I can play for an hour.

I don't think I spend too much time on gaming because I have too much other stuff to do like working and other stuff to do so I can't play 24/7.
(12-16-2017, 03:30 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: [ -> ]How much time I spend on playing a game will depend on how much free time I have.  If I have a day off, I can play for a while.  If I have to work, I'm lucky if I can play for an hour.

I don't think I spend too much time on gaming because I have too much other stuff to do like working and other stuff to do so I can't play 24/7.

Yeah, you're like me really. To be fair, even if I didn't have a lot of other stuff that needed to be done, I would still probably spend the same amount of time gaming, I'm just not one of those people that are absolutely addicted to gaming.
(01-12-2018, 02:30 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2017, 03:30 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: [ -> ]How much time I spend on playing a game will depend on how much free time I have.  If I have a day off, I can play for a while.  If I have to work, I'm lucky if I can play for an hour.

Yeah, you're like me really. To be fair, even if I didn't have a lot of other stuff that needed to be done, I would still probably spend the same amount of time gaming, I'm just not one of those people that are absolutely addicted to gaming.

I'm the same way.  I enjoy gaming but I'm not one of the hardcore addicts that will go for hours and hours.