Forum Authority

Full Version: Languages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is your main language ? do you know any other languages? Mines is English, with a moderate Scottish accent & i know a little french.
Main language: English

I know a little French, but I can also do BSL (British Sign Language) and Makaton Sign Language
Sir Twisted Wrote:what is your main language ? do you know any other languages? Mines is English, with a moderate Scottish accent & i know a little french.

My main language is Japanese but I speak English as well :)
Rape Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:what is your main language ? do you know any other languages? Mines is English, with a moderate Scottish accent & i know a little french.

My main language is Japanese but I speak English as well :)

as English being your secondary language can it be difficult with some words?
Main language is Afrikaans, but I prefer to speak English.
I only speak one language at the moment and that language is English. I am hoping to speak some more languages and learn some languages in the future. In life, languages can be really benefical to you when you go aboard to a different country, for example.
(07-02-2015, 03:25 PM)Chill Wrote: [ -> ]Main language is Afrikaans, but I prefer to speak English.

Very interesting, how come you prefer English? :)

(04-28-2016, 05:05 PM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: [ -> ]I only speak one language at the moment and that language is English. I am hoping to speak some more languages and learn some languages in the future. In life, languages can be really benefical to you when you go aboard to a different country, for example.

Indeed it is! I was in France recently and my car broke down, knowing the language certainly helps in situations like that!