Forum Authority

Full Version: What devices do you take on Holiday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be the usual tech you bring along with you on Holiday or any sort of period vacation. 

Usually when I go on any sort of Holiday, I take my phone as a means of communication and documentation if needed. Sometimes I will also take my laptop for further entertainment.
It depends if I have any work I'll have to do during the vacation. If yes, I'll bring my laptop + my phone. If no, I'll bring my iPad for entertainment + phone. If I go abroad for my vacation, I might not bring anything besides my phone.
Laptop and phone I guess. But sometimes I would bring my gaming consoles too. If I'm staying too long then there's no point in leaving my console either.
When I go abroad it's just my phone and the phone adapter.
When I go Skegness to work in the season, I take my Laptop, Phone & xBox.. or and my 52" TV.
(04-20-2020, 11:17 PM)Daddy Wrote: [ -> ]When I go abroad it's just my phone and the phone adapter.
When I go Skegness to work in the season, I take my Laptop, Phone & xBox.. or and my 52" TV.

Do you have to take any of them items on a plane?
(04-21-2020, 10:07 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2020, 11:17 PM)Daddy Wrote: [ -> ]When I go abroad it's just my phone and the phone adapter.

Do you have to take any of them items on a plane?

Yes, when I go abroad I take my phone & the adapter. ^^