Forum Authority

Full Version: Sinatra Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ForumAuthority I'm Sinatra and I'm glad I registered today. I found this forum through ForumKorner.

Something that I want to do while I'm here is make new friends, learn new things, and mentor those who need any help. I think something that attracted me when I first joined was the theme used here. I also like that the forum is small right now, and organized. I'll be sticking around.

If you want, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my Skype!

Cheers
Welcome to forum authority ! I hope you enjoy your stay here :) glad to have you on board !
Sinatra Wrote:Hello ForumAuthority I'm Sinatra and I'm glad I registered today. I found this forum through ForumKorner.

Something that I want to do while I'm here is make new friends, learn new things, and mentor those who need any help. I think something that attracted me when I first joined was the theme used here. I also like that the forum is small right now, and organized. I'll be sticking around.

If you want, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my Skype!

Cheers

I am Glad you joined us since I referred you lol ! This is a wonderful set up and we will be getting this site to go good places ! ;)
Hello, Sinatra. 
Welcome to Forum Authority! :)