Forum Authority

Full Version: What’s a good iPhone app for scanning handwritten notes and converting them to text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I’m looking for an app that can scan my handwritten notes and convert them into editable text on my iPhone. It would be helpful if the app could save the files as PDFs. Any recommendations?
Hi! The Scanner App is exactly what you need. It’s great for scanning handwritten notes and then converting them into editable text using its Handwriting Recognition feature. You can save your converted notes as PDFs or JPGs, and the app https://scanner.biz/ also offers tools to enhance the clarity of your scans with edge detection and color adjustments. Your files are stored locally on your device, so you have control over them, and you can also sync with cloud services like iCloud and Google Drive for easy access and backup. It’s a fantastic app for keeping your handwritten notes organized and digitized!