Forum Authority

Full Version: Computer you adore most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey FA,

What's your favorite computer you adore most? I adore my Dell Computer.
Chromebook
I love my Macbook Pro laptop.
Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.
(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.
(05-08-2016, 11:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.

That's very odd, I don't recall my laptop getting a virus..not even once and it took me roughly a year and a half until I finally got anti malware and virus. Maybe it depends on the model.. I'm currently using Google Chrome also with web protection.
My custom build :D
(05-09-2016, 08:19 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]My custom build :D

same.

im running corsair case, liquid cooled, gtx 980, intel i7 4790, dual monitor with corsair k70 and corsair scimitar.
Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup
(05-19-2016, 08:29 AM)Suraf Wrote: [ -> ]Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup

Absolutely.