Forum Authority

Full Version: Got any TLDs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have any myself because they're too expensive for me.
Not really to be honest, but that depends on what you see as a top level domain. I'd think most of them are owned by large rich companies.
(03-14-2016, 07:25 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Not really to be honest, but that depends on what you see as a top level domain. I'd think most of them are owned by large rich companies.

TLDs are any .com, .net, .info etc
So you own forumauthority.com

I own three, marshdesigns.co.uk | vexation-gaming.net and another that I won't share here as its fully down atm.
(03-15-2016, 08:59 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2016, 07:25 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Not really to be honest, but that depends on what you see as a top level domain. I'd think most of them are owned by large rich companies.

TLDs are any .com, .net, .info etc
So you own forumauthority.com

I own three, marshdesigns.co.uk | vexation-gaming.net and another that I won't share here as its fully down atm.

Oh yes that's right! apologies my head wasn't screwed on right . I currently own one. However I used to own genlounge.com
I have a couple which are not working at the moment due to financial problems, but I paid once and now I got them for 1 year.
-- angelichorde.com // This was the domain for the World of Warcraft guild I was in.
-- d-folio.nl // This was the domain for my personal portfolio website.
-- dioncreations.nl // This was the domain for my portfolio website which I had to build for school.
(03-17-2016, 08:46 AM)Unrecognized Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple which are not working at the moment due to financial problems, but I paid once and now I got them for 1 year.
-- angelichorde.com // This was the domain for the World of Warcraft guild I was in.
-- dioncreations.nl // This was the domain for my portfolio website which I had to build for school.

Nice collection there pal, would love to see your portfolio go back live ;)
(03-17-2016, 11:03 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2016, 08:46 AM)Unrecognized Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple which are not working at the moment due to financial problems, but I paid once and now I got them for 1 year.

Nice collection there pal, would love to see your portfolio go back live ;)

I will go back live whenever I found a job, then I can pay for the hosting once again :)