Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Band?
Were you ever in a band, or have you ever played in front of an audience, whether it be singing with no music, karaoke or you played a live gig, feel free to let us know below! 

I personally have not, nor do I intend too.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I used to be in a small band called Kinks in the Atmosphere. It wasn't anything big, we played for small events and competitions and then it fell apart. I have sang and plplayed the guitar in front of audiences but I don't think I'd do it anymore
I have never been in a band, I played a few instruments but never good enough to be able to start a/play for a band.
I played in the marching band and concert band during my school days.  I don't know if that is included in this discussion or not.  But I learned to play a couple of instruments in school and got to play in front of a crowd on several occasions during that time.
Was in a band a few years back, Bluegrass/Drinking songs/folk We mostly played in pubs, but did a couple of festivals on the small stages.  Biggest crowd was 650 ish.
We were called The Dog Days of Summer, they're's a few videos on YT . I was the bassist.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register