Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Five Nights at Freddy's
what is your guys opinions on the game "Five Nights at Freddy's" I've never played it myself but i love watching Markiplier play it, seems like a very interesting game.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I have played it but still i don't understand how to play the game . Any way the game is awesome
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:I have played it but still i don't understand how to play the game . Any way the game is awesome

It certainly does look awesome! did it give you any jumps?
Sir Twisted Wrote:
MaxBill Wrote:I have played it but still i don't understand how to play the game . Any way the game is awesome

well few time, it's kind of creepy, you have to put your headsets
MaxBill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

well few time, it's kind of creepy, you have to put your headsets

Oh yeah, make the experience more intense.
honestly never heard of it, any videos? :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:honestly never heard of it, any videos? :)

I'll be posting a compilation of all marks videos in a separate thread from 1 to 4 :)

what, you never heard of it ?  well the game is available for Smartphones and Pc its a small game but worth it
MaxBill Wrote:

what, you never heard of it ?  well the game is available for Smartphones and Pc its a small game but worth it

I'd say it's worth it too.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register