Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
worst accident you've ever had?
I've had many accidents including cutting both my index fingers open, i wont go into that but the worst would be being stabbed in the corner of my eye with a TOY SWORD!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
:O I haven't had any serious accidents in my life.
Chill Wrote::O I haven't had any serious accidents in my life.

I've never broken a bone thankfully :D
Broke my big toe broke both my big toes, which wasn't actually that bad as I didn't notice for a while afterwards.

My worst injury is when I tore the ligament in my left leg
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:Broke my big toe broke both my big toes, which wasn't actually that bad as I didn't notice for a while afterwards.

My worst injury is when I tore the ligament in my left leg

Ouch must have been painful!
Sir Twisted Wrote:I've had many accidents including cutting both my index fingers open, i wont go into that but the worst would be being stabbed in the corner of my eye with a TOY SWORD!

Getting my hand slammed in a car door by my 7 year old brother because he thought it was funny ! broke 3 fingers and fracture 1
Rape Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:I've had many accidents including cutting both my index fingers open, i wont go into that but the worst would be being stabbed in the corner of my eye with a TOY SWORD!

Getting my hand slammed in a car door by my 7 year old brother because he thought it was funny ! broke 3 fingers and fracture 1

Damnnn !
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Rape Wrote:

Damnnn !

Yeah pretty brutal huh ! Shit was crazy. and I was insanely pissed at my brother ! he sat there laughing for awhile to
Rape Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Rape Wrote:

Damnnn !

Yeah pretty brutal huh ! Shit was crazy. and I was insanely pissed at my brother ! he sat there laughing for awhile to

I don't blame you, i would be too!
i had an accident which nearly killed  me but i was saved by my Air bag which was installed on previous day . .
Better Than Before :D 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register