Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Vector
neat hack to extend range of wifi
take a small sheet of foil. wrap around  the antennas of your router. for me, i placed the foils onto my wifi range extender. before, my tablet's wifi was at 72mbps. but after applied the foil, it increased to 135! :O try it. then report your findings on this thread, thank you
I remember reading an article with instructions somewhat similar to these, I've personally never tried it, but it seems neat.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Personally dont need to do it, but it can be a neat trick for those that need it! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
is strange that it only affects the tablet. but very little effect on my phone. i wish i had Li-Fi lol
(12-25-2015, 03:12 AM)Vector Wrote: is strange that it only affects the tablet. but very little effect on my phone. i wish i had Li-Fi lol

Phones operate on a much different frequency to tablets and larger devices. Thus your effects will differ.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I'm thinking about trying this now can anyone confirm that it actually works well...?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-26-2015, 06:38 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'm thinking about trying this now can anyone confirm that it actually works well...?

It works by directing the wireless signals :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register