Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Vector
best GFX program?
ive used both GIMP and paintdotnet before. pdn is best for me because iam familiar with it. gimp file is too large lol..with added plugins. but ive never tried photoshop. ive got an older file that was free-will try it out. i imagine everyone here has PS..?
Photoshop for me, as it best suits my needs and provides a much greater diversity than GIMP does.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
My go to program would have to be Photoshop, I have been using it for a few years now and it has never disappointed, does everyone I need.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
In my opinion, it's Photoshop. I've used it  for fun! It was really fun!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(12-27-2015, 06:26 PM)Naiwen Wrote: In my opinion, it's Photoshop. I've used it  for fun! It was really fun!

Would love to see some stuff you've made! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
When I was into photography Lightroom was great for processing RAW photos.
I like GIMP because it is free and has all the functionality of a professional program, although to do some things in it is more complicated than it is in a program like Photoshop.
Illustrator or Photoshop
(05-14-2016, 11:00 PM)seed Wrote: Illustrator or Photoshop

Agreed
Photoshop and Illustrator (CC version in particular) is the best in my opinion. I have used Paint.Net and it is actually quite useful especially when you just want to do a quick cleanup.
<br>
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register