Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Ipad vs Android Tablets?
We've got 1 iPad Air 2 and 1 iPad Pro. No tablets. So of course, I prefer iPads to tablets, because I've never used tablets other than iPads.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(12-30-2015, 10:45 PM)Naiwen Wrote: We've got 1 iPad Air 2 and 1 iPad Pro. No tablets. So of course, I prefer iPads to tablets, because I've never used tablets other than iPads.

An iPad is a tablet so I presume you mean android tablets? 
If so I have an iPad Air, and a google nexus 7 and I prefer my iPad.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(12-31-2015, 11:59 AM)katos Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 10:45 PM)Naiwen Wrote: We've got 1 iPad Air 2 and 1 iPad Pro. No tablets. So of course, I prefer iPads to tablets, because I've never used tablets other than iPads.

An iPad is a tablet so I presume you mean android tablets? 
If so I have an iPad Air, and a google nexus 7 and I prefer my iPad.

Of course, I meant that! But thanks for pointing it out to me.
To be quite honest I'm not fond of Apple products don't get me wrong there great but I prefer tablets with Android.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-04-2016, 05:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be quite honest I'm not fond of Apple products don't get me wrong there great but I prefer tablets with Android.

Why so? Lets hear your reasons for that!
(01-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 05:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be quite honest I'm not fond of Apple products don't get me wrong there great but I prefer tablets with Android.

With every apple product I have owned it has always seem to malfunction in some way and with iPhones the screen seems to break very easily.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-06-2016, 08:11 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

With every apple product I have owned it has always seem to malfunction in some way and with iPhones the screen seems to break very easily.

I seem to have no problems with them. Of course, I only got a Macbook Pro. Been happily using it for 2 years!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register