Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
Adding a blog to a forum?
Do you think it's a good idea to add a blog to a forum?  What would be the pro's and con's of adding a blog to a forum?
I'm not really sure what pro's and con's there are, I just know the members of my other forum love the blog I installed! :D
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(11-21-2017, 03:44 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Do you think it's a good idea to add a blog to a forum?  What would be the pro's and con's of adding a blog to a forum?

Many forums give the provision to submit the articles instead of adding blog to the forums. Adding blog is good so that sharing of articles on new updates and technology will help every forum user.
It depends on the niche I guess. Some sites will just have no reason to have a blog whilst others, a blog can actually help the forum because it can help to bring some new users through search traffic etc.
(11-22-2017, 02:46 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: It depends on the niche I guess. Some sites will just have no reason to have a blog whilst others, a blog can actually help the forum because it can help to bring some new users through search traffic etc.

This is kind of where I'm at with it.  Some forums will do better with a blog added to them, especially if it's a forum that has a specific niche` versus a general discussion forum.  Like if you have a blog to update people on news about a particular niche` or if you write tutorials and just submit them through the blog.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register