Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Iphones vs Android Phones?
Which one are you using and why? I prefer Android myself as I'm used to my old Samsung Galaxy Core. I never used an iPhone in my life, so yeah, can't say I got a preference between those two.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I prefer android too, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I love it! The rest of my family are using Iphones, I have tried one and wasn't too fond of it. Don't get me wrong they have a great camera, but if you drop it, then your screwed as the screen has an 80% chance of cracking.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-13-2016, 04:52 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I prefer android too, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I love it! The rest of my family are using Iphones, I have tried one and wasn't too fond of it. Don't get me wrong they have a great camera, but if you drop it, then your screwed as the screen has an 80% chance of cracking.

The S6 model is already out? My goodness!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Android for me.  I have and used iphone but i enjoy the more open ecosystem that Android offers.
i love my android phone
I have owned both an Andriod and iPhone device. If I had to choose between the two, I would most definitely choose iPhone. That is most certainly a no-brainer! Andriod devices lag way too much and don't offer as many features as the iPhone devices do. I have had my iPhone 5c for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it, nothing can change my mind.
(01-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 04:52 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I prefer android too, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I love it! The rest of my family are using Iphones, I have tried one and wasn't too fond of it. Don't get me wrong they have a great camera, but if you drop it, then your screwed as the screen has an 80% chance of cracking.

The S6 model is already out? My goodness!

The S7 is supposed to be coming out soon actually. They release a new model of it every year.

I prefer Android as well. I have a few iOS devices, and while there are alright, Android seems to have more flexibility and customization options to me.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register