Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Project Lights Out now Live! + Contest!
Hello everyone. 

I am pleased to announce that Project Lights Out is now live! As mentioned in the beta thread, the theme will be active for exactly one week, ending on the 22/11/17

If you wish to use this theme please navigate to User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Other Options -> Choose FA2015DARK from the drop-down box.

I encourage all participants to come forward with any suggestions or feedback on the theme, this could result in a more responsive, efficient and effective final release. Also mentioned in the beta thread, any suggestions made by you, that is altered/added to the final release, will grant you an exclusive Project Lights Out badge. 

Please note: Project Lights Out is currently in the final stages of development, this means you may possibly encounter bugs and styling issues. Should this happen please contact Sir Twisted.

Forum Authority Contest

Following the release of the Project Lights Out beta, Forum Authority will hold a contest, there will be a total of 3 winners. Full details are listed below.

As a big thank you to the members of Forum Authority, old and new. We will be holding a fun-filled contest. Anyone wishing to participate must have at least 10 posts on Forum Authority and a warning level no higher than 10%. The contest prize will include:

First winner
  • £10/$13 (payment will be made via PayPal.) 
  • Mulberry - Gooseberry Web hosting Package (first month FREE + recurring lifetime 25% discount)
  • Forum Authority Emerald and Platinum lifetime membership.
  • A custom, exclusive badge that will be displayed on your user profile.
  • Your very own personal award. 
  • 1.000 Credits will be added to your account to spend on what you please (onsite)  
Second winner
  • Forum Authority Emerald and Platinum lifetime membership.
  • 1.000 Credits will be added to your account to spend on what you please (onsite)  
Third 

The rules are rather simple. You must post below if you wish to participate, your name will be added to the official participant list. You will have exactly one week to recruit as many members to Forum Authority as possible, you MUST inform Sir Twisted via private message with the name of the individual you have referred.  You can recruit individuals by using your personal referral code in the user control panel. The contest will end on the 22/11/17. On the 23/11/17 the individual with the most referred members will win!

Good luck to all who participate.  
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I have to say, I love the light theme but now that I've seen the darker version, I am not going back to the light version. Nice job :). I would also like to participate in the competition, I will get some new members to join :D
Hey! I am new here and this is the first post I found. Changed the theme and found a couple things worth noting.
[Image: FfRrn6Z8QFbqWtssVucuHZAS8D7FnF.png]

[Image: 7ai7yeA6OY79CRgGjlR3T4fmes4x1X.png]

The text nearly blends into the background on both of these.
I am in :D

Members Referred:
Better Than Before :D 
(11-22-2017, 09:13 PM)MajesticCracker Wrote: Hey! I am new here and this is the first post I found. Changed the theme and found a couple things worth noting.
[Image: FfRrn6Z8QFbqWtssVucuHZAS8D7FnF.png]

[Image: 7ai7yeA6OY79CRgGjlR3T4fmes4x1X.png]

The text nearly blends into the background on both of these.

Thank you for your input! These will be changed. You will be rewarded the badge upon release. :)
(11-23-2017, 03:51 AM)MaxBill Wrote: I am in :D

Members Referred:

Hi Max, can you message me on with info of the members. Please note only members you've referred to the site since the release of this thread will count.
(11-23-2017, 07:40 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Hi Max, can you message me on with info of the members. 

How do i find that? I share my refer link to social medias not just to a individual. I don't know who might have registered  Sadsmile
Better Than Before :D 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register