Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Avengers infinity war.
I know this movie came out a little while go now however I was just wondering what's everyone's opinion on it? What do you think Avengers endgame will entail. I believe it has something to do with Ant Man and maybe Captain Marvel going back in time to defeat thanos.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-24-2019, 12:58 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I know this movie came out a little while go now however I was just wondering what's everyone's opinion on it? What do you think Avengers endgame will entail. I believe it has something to do with Ant Man and maybe Captain Marvel going back in time to defeat thanos.

Avengers Infinity war was great, really enjoyed the movie. In Endgame, I’m not too sure what will happen but I believe that Iron Man will sacrifice himself as a sort of “last hope” - likely taking several suits with him. 

Who knows?!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(01-25-2019, 08:25 AM)katos Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 12:58 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I know this movie came out a little while go now however I was just wondering what's everyone's opinion on it? What do you think Avengers endgame will entail. I believe it has something to do with Ant Man and maybe Captain Marvel going back in time to defeat thanos.

Avengers Infinity war was great, really enjoyed the movie. In Endgame, I’m not too sure what will happen but I believe that Iron Man will sacrifice himself as a sort of “last hope” - likely taking several suits with him. 

Who knows?!

Great theory! I cant see all our beloved heros reaming dust, they will most likely return, but I believe someone must be sacrificed, unfortunately.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register