Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
What fast food restaurant do you prefer the most?
This would be a tough one in my opinion, I'm not really a fan of McDonald's, there fries are ok, nothing special though and here in the UK nearly all meals are smaller than expected. If I had to pick a favorite it would be KFC, only because chicken happens to be my favorite food and I love crispy chicken.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
If I had to have fast-food, I'd rather have Taco Bell. Its the least unhealthiest one.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I very rarely eat take-away to be honest, but if I had to then i'd pick my local Chinese, which might please you Naiwen! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Sushi restaurant
I eat fast food quite rarely. I haven't had McDonalds or Burger King in many years, but when I do have fast food it is usually Subway or a taco place popular around where I live.
Interesting to see that Fast Food is eaten so rarely by some of our members :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(02-24-2016, 01:19 PM)katos Wrote: Interesting to see that Fast Food is eaten so rarely by some of our members :)

Indeed! I myself am among them. I rarely have fast food. But of course when I do the above mentioned is what I have. :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-24-2016, 01:19 PM)katos Wrote: Interesting to see that Fast Food is eaten so rarely by some of our members :)

Yeah, I try to eat somewhat healthy. I really don't like most fast food, I honestly haven't even had a craving for a Big Mac or any other McDonald's burger since I stopped eating there.
(02-20-2016, 01:11 PM)katos Wrote: I very rarely eat take-away to be honest, but if I had to then i'd pick my local Chinese, which might please you Naiwen! :)

Hey, Chinese isn't fast-food!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register