Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
IPB?
(04-01-2016, 10:18 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 02:57 PM)Unrecognized Wrote: Like Katos said, you can't judge Invision Power Board on its themes, the themes are not even created by the official owners of Invision Power Board.
I can see your point, but I can dislike it yes?

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(04-01-2016, 02:57 PM)Unrecognized Wrote: Like Katos said, you can't judge Invision Power Board on its themes, the themes are not even created by the official owners of Invision Power Board.

Yes you may/can dislike Invision Power Board, but the reason why is not a legit reason to dislike a forum software.
But I accept your opinion, just don't think it's a legit reason to dislike it :P
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
(04-04-2016, 09:00 AM)Unrecognized Wrote:

Yes you may/can dislike Invision Power Board, but the reason why is not a legit reason to dislike a forum software.
But I accept your opinion, just don't think it's a legit reason to dislike it :P
No reason is right or wrong! Lol!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(04-04-2016, 06:21 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

I know one thing for sure, this discussion will go on forever. I think it's a wrong reason to dislike a system and you think it's the right reason.

Let's stop right here so we won't turn this into a discussion were everyone will be mad in the end.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
(04-05-2016, 06:39 AM)Unrecognized Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 06:21 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

I know one thing for sure, this discussion will go on forever. I think it's a wrong reason to dislike a system and you think it's the right reason.

Let's stop right here so we won't turn this into a discussion were everyone will be mad in the end.
I agree with you on this. Lets close this here and now.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register