Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Venvasion
New Mall Rises at The Heart of Palm Jumeirah in Dubai
Construction of Nakheel Mall on Palm Jumeirah is approaching 50 percent complete, according to the Dubai developer. Nakheel Mall will be made up of 4.5 million square feet of shops, restaurants and entertainment options, with three underground parking levels boasting 4,000 parking spaces.

[Image: mla.jpg] 

The mall will have five retail levels, with 350 shops, restaurants and leisure attractions over 1.2 million square feet of leasable space, as well as a VIP entrance, two fountains and two waterfalls stretching a full 65ft into the mall.

Nearly 60 percent of shop space Nakheel Mall has been booked, with Waitrose, Vox Cinemas, Adidas, Breitling, French Connection and Montblanc just some of the big names on board. There will also be a fine dining roof plaza offering panoramic views of Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline.

[Image: mla1.jpg]

Alongside the mall, you’ll find The Palm Tower – a 52-storey hotel and residential complex, which is looking to be finished in 2018. The first 18 floors of The Palm Tower will be taken up by a St Regis hotel, with 504 luxury residences occupying the rest of the building.

[Image: Palm_1.jpg]

Due for completion in 2018, the tower will also boast a trio of rooftop attractions, with one of the world’s highest infinity pools on the 50th floor, a 51st-floor restaurant, and a viewing deck, 220 meters above ground, on level 52.

GameVify.com
Looks neat, how much did it cost them?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(05-18-2016, 10:24 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Looks neat, how much did it cost them?

Around 300 million :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register