Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Harry Potter!
So, who's a fan here? I am one. My favourite character in there is Severus Snape and my my favourite book is the Goblet of Fire. I don't got a least favourite character and my least favourite book is The Order of the Phoenix. What bout you? Like it or not?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Love the movies! I've not read the books, not really a book person...not necessarily got a favorite character also.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(06-04-2016, 09:05 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Love the movies! I've not read the books, not really a book person...not necessarily got a favorite character also.

Why didn't you read the books yet?
(06-17-2016, 12:16 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:05 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Love the movies! I've not read the books, not really a book person...not necessarily got a favorite character also.

I'm not much of a book person, I haven't really read a lot of books to be honest.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(06-17-2016, 01:46 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 12:16 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

I'm not much of a book person, I haven't really read a lot of books to be honest.
Even though you're not a book person, you should really read them, they're that good!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register