Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
I can't be in Relationships!
I really hate being in a relationship. Having to care about somebody, having to think about somebody else just overloads me with stress. So I'm planning to remain single all my life. What are your plans regarding relationship? I always seem to meet the wrong type of guy for me.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Basically what you said. Being a depression and overall cynical guy just makes it tougher.
(06-17-2016, 03:32 PM)Electric Shock Wrote: Basically what you said. Being a depression and overall cynical guy just makes it tougher.

Omg, totally, I got suicidal depression last year, I'm still recovering from it!
I thought being in a relationship would help me ward it off. Far from it, as my depression caught up to me. By the time I ended it, it was more of a "putting the dog out of it's misery" than anything else.
(06-22-2016, 04:35 PM)Electric Shock Wrote: I thought being in a relationship would help me ward it off. Far from it, as my depression caught up to me. By the time I ended it, it was more of a "putting the dog out of it's misery" than anything else.

I thought so too, hence why I was in one when I was depressed, but it didn't help at all, it just added to my anxiety and stress. Plus, he was super racist and jealous, so yeah, I couldn't even breathe.
Something i have learnt over the years is that i really cannot stand someone elses ****, i keep meeting partners that are overly attatched or has a lot of baggage issues. Sadly it usually is not shown untill you are deep into the relationship unless they are open with it....
The option right now is... All you can do is get ridd of those who gets you down and keep looking for the one. 

Next step might be to invest in a lot of marital aid and a premium YouP*** account.
(06-25-2016, 11:24 AM)Unknown Wrote: Something i have learnt over the years is that i really cannot stand someone elses ****, i keep meeting partners that are overly attatched or has a lot of baggage issues. Sadly it usually is not shown untill you are deep into the relationship unless they are open with it....
The option right now is... All you can do is get ridd of those who gets you down and keep looking for the one. 

Next step might be to invest in a lot of marital aid and a premium YouP*** account.

Omg yes, some guys I've been with got so needy and clingy that I couldn't stand them anymore, so I broke up with them. Mostly, thats been my break-ups' reason.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register