Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sharon
The Sims
Any Sims fans in here?  I just started playing The Sims 3 again recently and I forgot how much I love this game. ::) We also have The Sims 4 but I don't play that as much.  I'm waiting for them to come out with a good expansion pack for it.
I never played the sims.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Used to love playing it, not played it in ages though :(
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Strangely, I've never played Sims... I have heard a lot about it though! Although i'm sure my sister used to play it, so there must be a copy around somewhere in my house, if i find it i'll definitely give it a go :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:Strangely, I've never played Sims... I have heard a lot about it though! Although i'm sure my sister used to play it, so there must be a copy around somewhere in my house, if i find it i'll definitely give it a go :)

It's a decent game, give it a go and it can be good fun! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Never got into that one.
I like The Sims. I play The Sims 3, and I have no interest in getting The Sims 4 because they removed many features that make the game fun for me (even many that were in the base Sims 3 game without any expansions). The Sims 4 also has some performance issues from what I've heard. The Sims 3 also has performance issues, but I've heard that Sims 4 is even worse.
I never got into this series. Never played any of them.
(06-26-2016, 04:11 PM)Naiwen Wrote: I never got into this series. Never played any of them.

you should definitely try it out! :)
(06-26-2016, 05:31 PM)katos Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 04:11 PM)Naiwen Wrote: I never got into this series. Never played any of them.

you should definitely try it out! :)

No thanks, it just doesn't seem so appealing to me.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register