Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Have you ever been Pranked?
if so what happened? how did you deal with it afterwards? :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Many, many, many, many, many times ...
Especially at work.

My personal favourite, a work colleague replaced my works laptop, desk, and desktop PC (and monitors, keyboard, etc) with cardboard equivalents. When I went to track down the real stuff, it was hidden behind the largest door in our offices, where he had taped a piece of paper over that said: "Phil's mother" (a joke on the fact that it is so large...)

It gets better though, as I walked through, the rack of servers went up in flames to the right of me. I panicked like mad and ran around trying to fix it, and he walks in casually, nods and says "morning" and walked out like nothing happened. I later found out that this guy used to work in special effects for 14 years and the flames were fake ... the servers were fine.

I was kinda pissed but must admit, it was hilariously unique and convincing.
Kudos to that man!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:Many, many, many, many, many times ...
Especially at work.

My personal favourite, a work colleague replaced my works laptop, desk, and desktop PC (and monitors, keyboard, etc) with cardboard equivalents. When I went to track down the real stuff, it was hidden behind the largest door in our offices, where he had taped a piece of paper over that said: "Phil's mother" (a joke on the fact that it is so large...)

It gets better though, as I walked through, the rack of servers went up in flames to the right of me. I panicked like mad and ran around trying to fix it, and he walks in casually, nods and says "morning" and walked out like nothing happened. I later found out that this guy used to work in special effects for 14 years and the flames were fake ... the servers were fine.

I was kinda pissed but must admit, it was hilariously unique and convincing.
Kudos to that man!

Damnnnnnnnnnn
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register