Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
Swagbucks review
What if I told you, that you could earn money online, doing very little?
Sound too good to be true? That's honestly what I thought.

Swagbucks review
As mentioned, I was very sceptical about trying the site as I was worried about all sorts of viruses, scams, etc.
Swagbucks claims to be a site that allows you to earn money or rewards in a range of different ways. 

Are they even genuine?
Long story short - yes.
  • They have a A+ rating with the BBB (the biggest scam watchdog site).

• The company began in 2005, so they have been around a LONG time in internet years.

• They have 1,800,000 Facebook fans (that’s got to say something
I have yet to earn enough to cash out, but there are plenty of success stories online, including screenshots such as this one

Sounds good, where can I earn them mad stacks bruh?
Hold on there! There are many ways to 'earn mad stacks' (sorry, I couldn't resist) however, you will want to find a way that best suits you.

Shopping
Yep... Shopping. As in Amazon. 
You can go to swagbucks.com and then click to your favorite store in order to earn rewards.  They pay out swagbucks for every dollar that you spend at any of the stores they offer.

[Image: swagbucks-shopping.jpg]

As you can see above Amazon.com pays out 3 swagbucks per dollar spent.  So a $100 purchase at Amazon would yield 300 swagbucks – essentially 3% cashback on your purchase just for clicking their link before going to Amazon.

Surface the wave that is the internet.
You can earn by just using their search engine instead of Bing, Google, or Yahoo.
Their search engine is actually powered by Yahoo, so you should be seeing the same results you would see if you used the Yahoo search bar.  The earnings per search appear to be random, so you never know exactly how many you earn for each search, but either way the best way to utilize this is to:

1. Make it the default search engine in your browser
  2. Install their browser extension
If you do this, then you won’t have to think about it at all and will be earning all day long as you search the internet.

Taking surveys
Ugh... I know, right? 
Honestly, I agree with you - however it is a quick way to make swagbucks, and honestly some of them aren't as bad as you might expect.
From my research, I reckon you could make around $9/hr doing this. Surveys of theirs pay out varying amounts, but some can pay out ~300 swagbucks for 20 minutes work. Fill this out quickly and you could be raking the cash in. Good job you can now afford a new rake, 'ey?!

Watching po- I mean... videos.
Just to clarify here, you wont get paid for watching adult videos. Otherwise we'd all be rich however if you can sit through a few playlists here and there, you can rack up a fair bit of dough.
They have these main categories for you to watch:
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Food
  • Music
  • News
  • Home & Garden
  • Pets & Travel
However be warned. You are limited to just 150 swagbucks a day this way. Which you know ... wont give you a career as a couch potato. Time to polish off the CV?

Playing games
Awww yeaaaa! Time to pwn some newbs! 
Well... Swagbucks will pay you to play online games. Although realistically, you wont earn too much this way.
[Image: getting-paid-to-play-games.jpg]

Cashing Out

So once you have earned some swagbucks, you can cash them out.  The best deal going (IMO) is a $5 Amazon gift card for 450 swagbucks.  At this rate your swagbucks are worth more than 1 cent each.
But there are tons of different gift cards or other rewards you can get, including cash via a Paypal transfer.

so join today
The above was an honest review and is in no way sponsored or endorsed by swagbucks. Exercise your own caution online and please conduct your own research.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
High quality review, I seen a lot of bad reviews about SwagBucks so I wouldn't even have wasted my time on it.  Bigsmile
(07-24-2016, 08:22 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: High quality review, I seen a lot of bad reviews about SwagBucks so I wouldn't even have wasted my time on it.  Bigsmile

Honestly, I am just trying it out to see what it is like.
Seems a lot of the costs have sky-rocketed for cashing in though, which is putting a lot of people off.
I'll ride it out and see what happens.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(07-24-2016, 08:25 PM)katos Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:22 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: High quality review, I seen a lot of bad reviews about SwagBucks so I wouldn't even have wasted my time on it.  Bigsmile

Seems a lot of the costs have sky-rocketed for cashing in though, which is putting a lot of people off.

Yeah, I just don't believe it'll be worth it for the amount of time you're putting in. But let me know how it goes!
(07-24-2016, 08:30 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:25 PM)katos Wrote:

Yeah, I just don't believe it'll be worth it for the amount of time you're putting in. But let me know how it goes!

I shall surely let you know! :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register