Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
{For Sale} Forum User Bars
[Image: Preview.jpeg]
[Image: 518415a569.png]

Now accepting Bitcoin payments.
Checkout today (with Bitcoin or Paypal) at: https://sellnow.io/buy/f8a8492374bf
or Checkout with Sellfy (Paypal only) at: https://sellfy.com/p/jor6/

"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Looks pretty nice and clean, good luck with sales.  Clapping
(07-24-2016, 08:20 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: Looks pretty nice and clean, good luck with sales.  Clapping

Thanks! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(07-24-2016, 08:21 PM)katos Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:20 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: Looks pretty nice and clean, good luck with sales.  Clapping

No problem! I might have bought them if you guys accepted BTC(bitcoins) as a payment option, since  I haven't had a paypal in over a year.  Rofl

But I'm sure you'll get some sales. :)
(07-24-2016, 08:25 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote:

No problem! I might have bought them if you guys accepted BTC(bitcoins) as a payment option, since  I haven't had a paypal in over a year.  Rofl

Sadly I don't (currently) accept Bitcoins as I struggle to convert them to something I can easily use.
However, if someone can offer me a service that would allow me to cash them out to paypal or such, then I would use them!
(07-24-2016, 08:27 PM)katos Wrote:

Sadly I don't (currently) accept Bitcoins as I struggle to convert them to something I can easily use.
However, if someone can offer me a service that would allow me to cash them out to paypal or such, then I would use them!

I normally exchange my BTC with users on a forums I'm very active on. But there are a lot of legit companies that run exchange websites, but you have to verify your account before you're allowed to buy / sell bitcoins.
(07-24-2016, 08:30 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:27 PM)katos Wrote:

I normally exchange my BTC with users on a forums I'm very active on. But there are a lot of legit companies that run exchange websites, but you have to verify your account before you're allowed to buy / sell bitcoins.

Interesting. Could you please let me know some of the legitimate companies that do this? I might look into it if it is worth it for me.
Thanks!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register