Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

PrivateDonut
Might watch anime?
Hey guys, 

I thought about giving anime a try... Could you guys recommend some anime to watch for "new watchers". The last anime I watched was like 4 years ago, and it was the first few seasons of "bleach". 

I'd prefer if it was dubbed, as I don't want to read sub-titles the whole show.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Maybe watch Sailormoon, thats my favourite. Or Pokemon.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(07-24-2016, 09:59 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Maybe watch Sailormoon, thats my favourite. Or Pokemon.

I watched Pokemon, grew up watching it haha. But I'll check out Sailormoon.
(07-25-2016, 12:13 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 09:59 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Maybe watch Sailormoon, thats my favourite. Or Pokemon.

I watched Pokemon, grew up watching it haha. But I'll check out Sailormoon.

Oh sorry, but please watch Sailormoon.
Here are some I could recommend for you: (they all are available for dub, as I only watch dub for the same reason as you. :P )
  • Or you could consider taking a look on whats on the top anime so far. Brotherhood has been near the top for a while, really good anime. ;)
<br>
(07-27-2016, 12:11 PM)Suraf Wrote: Here are some I could recommend for you: (they all are available for dub, as I only watch dub for the same reason as you. :P )
  • Or you could consider taking a look on whats on the top anime so far. Brotherhood has been near the top for a while, really good anime. ;)

Thank you for the suggestions! I'm currently watching Code Geass, but I'll add those to my "Watch List" and follow up on them. :)
(07-27-2016, 06:26 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: I'm currently watching Code Geass,
Never heard of Code Geass, I'll consider looking at that see what's it about. :)
<br>
(07-29-2016, 04:34 PM)Suraf Wrote:
Never heard of Code Geass, I'll consider looking at that see what's it about. :)

The full name is: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 

They have a few other ones that are made more recently, but that's the very first "season" you could say, explaining how things happened, etc. It's a really good Anime, I have been enjoying it. :)
(07-30-2016, 01:15 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 04:34 PM)Suraf Wrote:

The full name is: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 

They have a few other ones that are made more recently, but that's the very first "season" you could say, explaining how things happened, etc. It's a really good Anime, I have been enjoying it. :)

It's a really good series, feature Lelouch Lamperouge, a teenage genius where the British colonized Japan.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register