Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Instagram?
Do you use it? I don't.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I have used it for quite a bit managed to gain 1000 followers I mostly just post my art.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-11-2016, 12:28 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I have used it for quite a bit managed to gain 1000 followers I mostly just post my art.

What did you think of it? Cause I've never used it in my whole life, so I'd like to know what it's like. Thanks for telling me more details about it.
(08-11-2016, 05:03 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 12:28 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I have used it for quite a bit managed to gain 1000 followers I mostly just post my art.

What did you think of it? Cause I've never used it in my whole life, so I'd like to know what it's like. Thanks for telling me more details about it.

It's quite basic to be honest. It's basically a platform to upload images and share them to the world. You can upload any image you like, edit it using filters (optional) and then publish it to the world with a caption (also optional) if you want the picture to be seen by more than just your followers add hashtags.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-25-2016, 12:16 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 05:03 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

It's quite basic to be honest. It's basically a platform to upload images and share them to the world. You can upload any image you like, edit it using filters (optional) and then publish it to the world with a caption (also optional) if you want the picture to be seen by more than just your followers add hashtags.

I see, thanks for the details.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register