Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Mangata
Mangata ❥
Hello members of Forum Authority, 

My name is Mangata, but you can call me Nick if you want to. I'm a 17-years old graphic designer. The name Mangata was chosen because it's a Swedish untranslatable word what means 'the reflection of the moon on water.' Beautiful isn't it? 

I have a few hobbies. I enjoy watching. I like writing. I love designing. Let's start with the first one; I enjoy watching movies, tv shows, games, and Anime. I do it almost every day. Yesterday I watched The Purge 3; I watch Kuragehime and tomorrow I continue Sons of Anarchy. And I like playing games on PC and PS4 too. I have a big collection with games like CoD, CS:GO, GMod, FIFA, NBA, Rocket League and much more. My second hobby is writing (and reading), but I hate so many books. I never read a fantasy book or a history book. I only read books about soccer and biographies. But I read the most on the Internet like reviews, interviews, and news. Short, but catchy. That's what I like. I wrote for a big news site in Holland, and got with some articles 50.000 hits, and that was fun. Also wrote for the largest forum of The Netherlands. Wrote game reviews and shit, I had a great time. But my third hobby isn't really a hobby. It's my passion. It's graphic design. If I tell people what I'm doing, I don't say I'm a Graphic Designer. I say 'I am a Visual Storyteller.'. I was on different forums, websites and more with different identities. On one forum my name was Levi, on another one it was Paradis and I used Fantasy, Komorebi and Nick too. Changed all of that to my design identity. Mangata. I started with Mangata in April 2016, but I'm designing since 2011. That were shitty soccer logos made with web-based editors, but design is design haha! Now I'm using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Wordpress and I want to learn Cinema 4D and InDesign too. 

I'm busy with a personal website (portfolio) right now, I will show it when it's finished.

Thanks for reading this and have a beautiful day!
Hello, and welcome to FA!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(08-13-2016, 10:52 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Hello, and welcome to FA!
Thanks buddy.
(08-13-2016, 10:55 AM)Mangata Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 10:52 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Hello, and welcome to FA!
Thanks buddy.

No problem, and if need any help with the forum, please ask any of the staff members and don't forget to read the rules.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Another great graphics designer I see. Just what I like to see. :)

Welcome to the forum bud!
<br>
Thanks guys!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register