Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
MyBB!
Loving our current forum software. You?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Absolutely! And what with what's planned for the 2.0 installment, I am massively looking forward to that too! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-17-2016, 04:08 PM)katos Wrote: Absolutely! And what with what's planned for the 2.0 installment, I am massively looking forward to that too! :)

What's planned for it? I can't wait to see it happen on our forum!
(08-17-2016, 04:08 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:08 PM)katos Wrote: Absolutely! And what with what's planned for the 2.0 installment, I am massively looking forward to that too! :)

What's planned for it? I can't wait to see it happen on our forum!

https://community.mybb.com/forum-194.html
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
To be honest I have been using mybb all the way from my first *proper* forum (gen game and gen gaming ) as well as several other projects and now I have settled with it on Forum Authority.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-18-2016, 10:43 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be honest I have been using mybb all the way from my first *proper* forum (gen game and gen gaming ) as well as several other projects and now I have settled with it on Forum Authority.

But what do you think of it's functions and etc?
(08-18-2016, 10:46 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:43 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be honest I have been using mybb all the way from my first *proper* forum (gen game and gen gaming ) as well as several other projects and now I have settled with it on Forum Authority.

But what do you think of it's functions and etc?

I really like it's functionality.  I mean every software has its limits. My preferable option is creating themes especially with mybb like this one for example this is the first time I have created a theme with responsiveness and built in mobile viewing.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
<br>
<br>
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register