Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Movies you're looking forward to see?
I'm going to see 9 Lives tonight, excited. What movies are you looking forward to see?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
That movie does look rather good. I'm not entirely sure to be honest I quite want to see the new Suicide Squad but other than that I can't think of anything.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-09-2016, 02:14 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: That movie does look rather good. I'm not entirely sure to be honest I quite want to see the new Suicide Squad but other than that I can't think of anything.

I'll review it after I've seen it on FA! I'm so looking forward to watch it, it should be a very funny one!
I'm actually really wanting to see lights out and don't breathe  Worried
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Wanting to see Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by J K Rowling.
The new movie "Morgan" looks awesome. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it tomorrow!
(09-02-2016, 02:12 AM)mr_jafa Wrote: The new movie "Morgan" looks awesome. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it tomorrow!

Be sure to let us know what you all think! :-)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-02-2016, 02:12 AM)mr_jafa Wrote: The new movie "Morgan" looks awesome. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it tomorrow!

What's this one? Never heard of it.
Oh boy, way too many to list. I'll list some of my most anticipated upcoming ones below, though unfortunately I have to split it into several posts...

The Magnificent Seven:

Inferno:

Doctor Strange:

Arrival:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (obviously!!):

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register