Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
J K Rowling?
Anyone's read her? I love her fantasy novels, especially her Harry Potter series.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I enjoyed the Harry Potter series immensely. Have you read The Cursed Child? It was different for sure, but quite good.

I also like the Cormoran Strike novels she wrote under the Robert Galbraith nom de plume, they've been very good reads.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-15-2016, 06:43 PM)euan Wrote: I enjoyed the Harry Potter series immensely. Have you read The Cursed Child? It was different for sure, but quite good.

I also like the Cormoran Strike novels she wrote under the Robert Galbraith nom de plume, they've been very good reads.

Yes, I've read the 8th volume of her HP books, immensely enjoyable.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I consider myself to be a huge fan of the Harry Potter series.  I have read the "Cursed Child".  While it is different, I did enjoy it. 

I also read her book "A Casual Vacancy".  It is a good novel but it's definitely a novel for adults only though. 

I haven't read any of the books that she wrote under the pen name.  What are they called again?
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register