Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Phantom of the Opera?
Anyone's listened to or watched that opera/musical? It's just one of my favourite modern operas, the lyrics just touch my soul's very core.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Yes I have done so and liked it myself. Except for the moment I avoid anything related to poto as it'll remind me of an ex girlfriend I had.
<br>
(09-18-2016, 07:53 AM)Suraf Wrote: Yes I have done so and liked it myself. Except for the moment I avoid anything related to poto as it'll remind me of an ex girlfriend I had.

I'm sorry to hear that, but IMO, it's an excellent opera.
(09-22-2016, 09:33 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:53 AM)Suraf Wrote: Yes I have done so and liked it myself. Except for the moment I avoid anything related to poto as it'll remind me of an ex girlfriend I had.

Can't say it better myself.
<br>
(09-23-2016, 09:22 PM)Suraf Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 09:33 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Can't say it better myself.

Who's your favourite character in there? I just love the Phantom, he's so pitiful.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register