Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Favourite/Least favourite techie Brands?
I don't got no favourites or least favourites. They're all more or less the same to me.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Tech brands. I quite like Microsoft and Samsung. However I'm not much a fan of Nokia, not the biggest Apple fan. However not against them.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(09-16-2016, 10:20 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Tech brands. I quite like Microsoft and Samsung. However I'm not much a fan of Nokia, not the biggest Apple fan. However not against them.

I hate Microsoft now for PCs ever since I've switched to MacOS.
Samsung, Corsair, Asus, AMD, Linux etc
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-17-2016, 03:39 PM)katos Wrote: Samsung, Corsair, Asus, AMD, Linux etc

Least favourite or most favourite?
Favourites: ASUS, AMD, Intel, Cooler Master, HP, Microsoft, Samsung, nVidia

Least: Sony, Apple (I do use an iPhone, I know), DELL, DELL, DELL, DELL. Oh and DELL.
<br>
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-19-2016, 08:19 PM)Naiwen Wrote: I hate HP and Dell too,  IMO, they're the worst ones. But why do you dislike Apple? I love it!

There are so much things to list for the reason I dislike Apple. But everyone may have different reasons.
<br>
(09-19-2016, 08:19 PM)Naiwen Wrote: I hate HP and Dell too,  IMO, they're the worst ones. But why do you dislike Apple? I love it!

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Apple. 
However, their hyper-inflated prices, coupled with poor roll-out of advanced technology and features is getting annoying.
And nobody can deny that the company hasn't gone downhill since the unfortunate demise of Steve Jobs.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register