Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Make-up?
Do you wear make-up or not at all? I wear only nail polish, it's the only thing I like to wear. I know some men wear make-up too. I think it's perfectly all right for them to wear it too.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm a guy so... no. Though if I were to go back in time where make-up was first invented, I'd give it a try.
<br>
(09-18-2016, 09:37 AM)Suraf Wrote: I'm a guy so... no. Though if I were to go back in time where make-up was first invented, I'd give it a try.

What make-up would you try to wear? I know some men wear lotions and perfumes. And even eyeliner and mascara.
(09-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 09:37 AM)Suraf Wrote: I'm a guy so... no. Though if I were to go back in time where make-up was first invented, I'd give it a try.

What make-up would you try to wear? I know some men wear lotions and perfumes. And even eyeliner and mascara.

Try the variety of lotions, other than that I'd past on most others.
<br>
(09-20-2016, 06:21 PM)Suraf Wrote:

Agreed. I also (personally) wouldn't class lotion as makeup...
So, judging by that. No I don't use makeup and I wont be doing so.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-20-2016, 06:23 PM)katos Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 06:21 PM)Suraf Wrote:

Agreed. I also (personally) wouldn't class lotion as makeup...
So, judging by that. No I don't use makeup and I wont be doing so.

Yes, I think you're right. Lotions and creams aren't make-up.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register