Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
How's your physical Health?
How physically healthy are you? My physical health is a little bad, since I got a minor physical ailment, but yeah, I'm mentally strong enough to get through this, so not letting it affect my mood or how I'm feeling currently. Last time I checked with my family dr, she said I'm perfectly proportioned and fit and no other major health issues.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Well good one you, while I sit here with a runny nose for no apparent reason.
<br>
(09-18-2016, 07:50 AM)Suraf Wrote: Well good one you, while I sit here with a runny nose for no apparent reason.

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.
Personally have quite a bit wrong in that I have a liver condition (not related to drinking before anyone gets smart...)

I also have never recovered properly from a major ligament damage in my leg so my leg cracks a lot and often hurts.
But I just get on with things. Life is too short to moan.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-23-2016, 09:06 AM)katos Wrote: Personally have quite a bit wrong in that I have a liver condition (not related to drinking before anyone gets smart...)

I also have never recovered properly from a major ligament damage in my leg so my leg cracks a lot and often hurts.

Sorry to hear that, I got an itchy skin. So it itches all over my body.
(09-22-2016, 09:34 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:50 AM)Suraf Wrote: Well good one you, while I sit here with a runny nose for no apparent reason.

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

Only took a couple days, feel much better. Thanks. :)

(09-23-2016, 09:06 AM)katos Wrote: Personally have quite a bit wrong in that I have a liver condition (not related to drinking before anyone gets smart...)

Damn bud. ;( At least don't become Dr. House. #DontTakeVicodin
<br>
(09-23-2016, 09:19 PM)Suraf Wrote: Damn bud. ;( At least don't become Dr. House. #DontTakeVicodin

Haha! That's one I haven't tried.
Tbh, I have just learned to live with it. It's funny, i'm used to it cracking etc but when I drive (manual car) and push the clutch with a loud CRACK at my kee joint, passengers do tend to freak. xD
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-26-2016, 11:32 AM)katos Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 09:19 PM)Suraf Wrote: Damn bud. ;( At least don't become Dr. House. #DontTakeVicodin

Haha! That's one I haven't tried.
Tbh, I have just learned to live with it. It's funny, i'm used to it cracking etc but when I drive (manual car) and push the clutch with a loud CRACK at my kee joint, passengers do tend to freak. xD

Well, that's kinda scary.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register