Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Venvasion
Sony Commented on Microsoft’s Cross-Platform Invitation
Not long ago Microsoft announced that the Cross-Platform dream will become a reality. An invitation was sent to PlayStation, Wii-U and Nintendo. Many gamers got excited to play against or with other players on different consoles.Now it looks like Sony got interested in the idea. In an interview with GameSpot the company said:
Quote:“PlayStation has been supporting cross-platform play between PC on several software titles starting with Final Fantasy 11 on PS2 and PC back in 2002. We would be happy to have the conversation with any publishers or developers who are interested in cross-platform play.”

If Sony decides to accept the open invitation from Microsoft, Rocket League will be the first game to feature cross-play between Xbox One, PS4, and PC via Windows 10.Now we must wait for the final decision.

Provided by GameVify.
Sounds very promising. Hoping they fully adopt it system-wide so that all OS' talk to each other cross-platform speaking ;)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
If Sony accepts this, a whole new level of flame wars between the Xbox and PlayStation will begin. :O
<br>
(03-16-2016, 11:07 PM)Suraf Wrote: If Sony accepts this, a whole new level of flame wars between the Xbox and PlayStation will begin. :O

Absolutely! :o
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-16-2016, 11:07 PM)Suraf Wrote: If Sony accepts this, a whole new level of flame wars between the Xbox and PlayStation will begin. :O

Not only between Xbox and PlayStation but also between the fans of those platforms.
The discussions between those fans go on for ever, which platform is better. Most people say PlayStation is better because it's more populated than Xbox.
But if this is going to work there is no need to discuss any further.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register