Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Unrecognized
81 year old man uses a guitar
On a quiet day in an local music store, a 81 year old man named Bob Wood walks in. He takes a guitar..
Bob likes to play guitar and finds it lovely to impress people with his talent.
If you see Bob you would never expect him to play a guitar this well.

[Image: oldguitarman_0.jpg]

Luckily there was an employee who filmed the whole act in the music store.
It's beautiful that people are still having such a passion for their hobby on this age.

This should give many people much inspiration to do something with music, especially me.
I love electric guitars but never actually touched one, this inspirates me to maybe take some lessons in the near future.

In this video Bob plays a existing song but made his own version out of it.
A performance you don't want to miss for sure!

[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Wow he is absolutely amazing! I tried playing guitar on several occasions but failed. I do love instruments and I wouldn't mind learning to play the drums to be honest.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-17-2016, 02:23 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Wow he is absolutely amazing! I tried playing guitar on several occasions but failed. I do love instruments and I wouldn't mind learning to play the drums to be honest.

Drums are cool too indeed.

One day we will learn what we want to learn!
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
I've watched this video multiple times. He's an absolutely phenomenal guitarist. I'm actually quite jealous.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register