Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Longest you have ever stayed awake?
Mines would probably be 36 hours.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
54 hours.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:54 hours.

Damnnn! how did you manage!?
Sir Twisted Wrote:

a lot of coffee and keeping myself busy, we had a big issue at work, then I was going on holiday the next day, I can't sleep in a moving vehicle so I drove, then when I got on the ferry the sea was FAR too rough to sleep, so it ended up being about 54 hours no sleep.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Meh. Longest I stayed up was like 35 hours or so.
katos Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

a lot of coffee and keeping myself busy, we had a big issue at work, then I was going on holiday the next day, I can't sleep in a moving vehicle so I drove, then when I got on the ferry the sea was FAR too rough to sleep, so it ended up being about 54 hours no sleep.

do you know how long you slept when you got some?
Sir Twisted Wrote:
katos Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

do you know how long you slept when you got some?

For about 13 hours. :)
I don't know to be honest. Probably over 24 hours though. I can't sleep on uncomfortable travelling vehicles.
Saul Wrote:I can't sleep on uncomfortable travelling vehicles.

Glad i'm not the only one ...
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register