Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Instrumental Music!
I love instrumental music. The one I'm listening to is a very traditional one from my own culture, so please enjoy. It was composed a few thousand years agop for the poorer people of my country who lived in that era. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD6hq_hV...kgRq_debwQ
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
The only piece of instrumental music that I love is Heart and Soul. It is most commonly played on the piano, but I do like variations of instrumental covers on my favourite songs.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I do appreciate instrumental music to a certain degree as I grew up listening to various genres of music thanks to my dad. One of my favourites is Gymnopedie No.1 by Erik Satie.  It's quite slow but it means a lot to me
I'm not a huge fan of instrumental music and I don't really listen to any at all. The only instrumental music I might listen to is if it's theme music for a film that I liked.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register